Your one-stop shop for healthcare professional jobs and opportunities in New Mexico
What is NMHR?
New Mexico Health Resources, Inc. (NMHR), is a private, non-profit, no-fee agency organized to support efforts to recruit and retain healthcare personnel for communities including rural and medically underserved areas around New Mexico.
Our state has a lot to offer - from breathtaking sunsets, cultural and geographical diversity to fabulous local cuisine. New Mexico has it all. New Mexico is a great place to work and play. Come here to find your work/life balance in the numerous opportunities available statewide. Many of our organizations offer team-based interdisciplinary approaches with independence, autonomy and competitive compensation. New Mexico practice opportunities offer both personal and professional fulfillment.
- is a resource for health professionals looking for career opportunities and positions in New Mexico;
- is a clearinghouse meeting the needs of potential employees and employers;
- provides training assistance to agencies and communities seeking to improve their recruitment and retention of healthcare professionals;
- is a resource for information about stipends, loans for service, loan repayment programs, and scholarship programs;
- is a resource for individuals needing assistance with career direction, resume and CV development, and interviewing;
- is a resource for information on licensure and state income tax credits for New Mexico health professionals.
We participate on GuideStar, the online standard for non-profit accountability.