In partnership with
are proud to present:
“Navigating The Future of Healthcare Together”
Health Care Provider Retreat and Annual Conference
June 1 through June 3, 2023
More Information Register Schedule
Information for Sponsors Hotel Information
Golf Tournament Golf Tournament Sponsorships
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and polices of the New Mexico Medical Society (NMMS) through the joint sponsorship of Comagine Health and [NMHR & NMPCA]. Comagine Health is accredited by the NMMS to provide Continuing Medical Education for physicians.
Comagine Health designates this Live Event for a maximum of 10.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) tm. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Your one-stop shop for healthcare professional jobs and opportunities in New Mexico
What is NMHR?
New Mexico Health Resources, Inc. (NMHR), is a private, non-profit, no-fee agency organized to support efforts to recruit and retain healthcare personnel for communities including rural and medically underserved areas around New Mexico.
Our state has a lot to offer – from breathtaking sunsets, cultural and geographical diversity to fabulous local cuisine. New Mexico has it all. New Mexico is a great place to work and play. Come here to find your work/life balance in the numerous opportunities available statewide. Many of our organizations offer team-based interdisciplinary approaches with independence, autonomy and competitive compensation. New Mexico practice opportunities offer both personal and professional fulfillment.
- is a resource for health professionals looking for career opportunities and positions in New Mexico;
- is a clearinghouse meeting the needs of potential employees and employers;
- provides training assistance to agencies and communities seeking to improve their recruitment and retention of healthcare professionals;
- is a resource for information about stipends, loans for service, loan repayment programs, and scholarship programs;
- is a resource for individuals needing assistance with career direction, resume and CV development, and interviewing;
- is a resource for information on licensure and state income tax credits for New Mexico health professionals.
- can provide assistance in conference planning for you and your organization. Contact Melissa Candelaria for more information.
We participate on GuideStar, the online standard for non-profit accountability.