In light of the quickly evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, New Mexico Health Resources has decided to reschedule our 28th Annual Health Provider Retreat. We are working out some new dates with the Hyatt Tamaya and will keep you posted.
Your one-stop shop for healthcare professional jobs and opportunities in New Mexico
What is NMHR?
New Mexico Health Resources, Inc. (NMHR), is a private, non-profit, no-fee agency organized to support efforts to recruit and retain healthcare personnel for communities including rural and medically underserved areas around New Mexico.
Our state has a lot to offer – from breathtaking sunsets, cultural and geographical diversity to fabulous local cuisine. New Mexico has it all. New Mexico is a great place to work and play. Come here to find your work/life balance in the numerous opportunities available statewide. Many of our organizations offer team-based interdisciplinary approaches with independence, autonomy and competitive compensation. New Mexico practice opportunities offer both personal and professional fulfillment.
- is a resource for health professionals looking for career opportunities and positions in New Mexico;
- is a clearinghouse meeting the needs of potential employees and employers;
- provides training assistance to agencies and communities seeking to improve their recruitment and retention of healthcare professionals;
- is a resource for information about stipends, loans for service, loan repayment programs, and scholarship programs;
- is a resource for individuals needing assistance with career direction, resume and CV development, and interviewing;
- is a resource for information on licensure and state income tax credits for New Mexico health professionals.
- can provide assistance in conference planning for you and your organization. Contact Melissa Candelaria for more information.
We participate on GuideStar, the online standard for non-profit accountability.