The mission of NMHR is to assist healthcare providers in recruiting, placing and retaining qualified professionals, and to advise the state regarding health personnel needs in New Mexico communities, particularly those which are underserved.
• Increase the geographic distribution of health professionals
• Provide technical assistance
• Advocate for health care services and resources
• Maintain a sound financial base
• Encourage training/education programs
• Support program financial incentives
NMHR is a non-profit, 501(C)3, organization.
Contributions to NMHR are tax deductible.
We participate on GuideStar, the online standard for non-profit accountability.